BOOK A FLIGHT NOW

Using this flight search box, you are tapping into the power of the best flight search engine to find cheapest flight

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Where to Book a Flight to Find Cheapest Price Online

where to book a flight
One of the questions that most travelers have in mind is where to book a flight to find cheapest price on air tickets. With all different travel sites competing on the first page of Google, you can’t be sure if your choice is the best.

There are some travel sites or flight search engines that can really give you the cheapest flights that suits your budget. But the question is how to find them. Unless you do the search on each of those from by different travel sites and compare their search result, you will never know which one offers the cheapest flight.

Some travel sites like Expedia, Skyscanner, FareCompare are interlinked with other sites.  By just checking the small box, you can compare the result. But this process is so tedious. The moment you clicked the search button in FareCompare for example, eight tabs will open in your browser to compare flights from different websites. If your computer is little bit old, it may crash.

This is a common experience by many travelers who do the booking online. But where to book a flight to find cheapest price on air tickets should no longer be a question. In this article, I’m going to share one of the best flight search engines that crawls 728 airlines and travel agencies to give you the best choice.

With this number of partners offering a flight to hundreds of destinations, you can surely find the cheapest one according to your budget and the details of your travel.The thing here is that, the more sources a flight search engine can crawl, the more possibilities of finding the cheapest flights that matches with the information you have entered. The more the merrier as they said.

Some travel sites are limited only to less than a hundred partner airlines and flight vendors. This is the reason why some flights from other airlines are not visible from other travel sites.  To answer the above question that says “where to book a flight to find cheapest price on air tickets,” the answer is “Book with Jetradar.”


Why Jetradar?


book a flight with jetradar
Okay, here is the story. Before I was convinced that Jetradar is the best flight search engine among all as far as I have tested, I have been having the same question in my mind “Where to really book a flight to find cheapest price?”  I searched articles online to find some other travel sites that Google may not be able to give.

If we rely in Google alone, we can never find the best travel site where we can find cheapest flight. This is not to discredit Google in dealing with online searches.

But due to the fact that, any website or blog can be on the first page of Google even if they really don’t have the best information that we want to know, relying in Google is not that smart approach.

Google has just set a certain standard for webmasters to optimize their websites to become highly visible with Google crawlers. This is done by proper utilization of target keywords, linking profile, content quality and many more. The thing is, anyone can beat Google because Google bot is just a robot, not human.

What I did was, test Google how accurate it is in terms of relevance of the search result to the query. So I went to Google and search for a flight. In the search bar, I typed a keyword that I believed Google would give me the best result. I was searching for cheapest international flights from Oman to Philippines in that test search.

So I used the keyword “cheapest international flight’ plus the airport of origin and destination on it. In short, I used “cheapest international flights Muscat to manila." When I clicked the search button, Google gave me bunch of travel sites. In the paid listings, or those sites that are paying in Google to occupy the first page to gain views, I never have seen any website that uses Jetradar as a flight search tool.

In the organic search result (those list of sites that are ranked by Google in terms of relevance to the query), here comes Kayak, Expedia, Skyscanner, and many more. So I tested each of those travel sites but all of them are just showing maybe the cheapest that they have in their index. So I just kept the record and dig for more.

When I went to Google’s inner pages to see more lists of other travel sites (which Google considered as less relevant  therefore not ranked on the first page), I found out one travel site that uses Jetradar as flight and hotel search tool.

When I do the search in that travel site, Jetradar gave me the best result. During that time, a Philippine based budget airline has just started flying from Dubai to Manila offering a very low airfare. This was Jetradar has showed in the search result, which other travel sites that are ranked on the first page of Google failed to see.

With their huge discounts on flights from Dubai, the price is almost doubled compared with prices on flights I found with travel sites that Google gave me from its first page.  Aside from my own test, there are many online testimonies from some travelers who use Jetradar as their number one flight search tool.

So I would highly recommend using Jetradar when booking a flight.  I did the same test over and over again to confirm this fact and to see the difference. To see the proof of some of the tests I did, just follow the link below.


No comments: